My Trade Url Steam. Go to your steam profile and click on the “edit profile” button on the right side. Log into steam client open your inventory.

How to know my Steam Trade URL? Dota 2 Philippine Store
How to know my Steam Trade URL? Dota 2 Philippine Store from dota2phstore.com

What is my trade offer url steam? This will bring you to your steam trade url. Open the steam inventory panel.

In The Edit Block On The Right Click On My Privacy Settings In Inventory Block Choose Public


Enter your desired name under custom url field”. In order to send or receive an item, you will need to manually confirm the transaction within steam. Click or tap trade offers.

Select An Issue For More Assistance.


Go to your profile 2. Open the steam inventory panel. First, log into steam and click your username.

If It Is Not Already Selected — Click On It, It Will Get Selected.


We see you're logging in to steam from a new browser or a new computer. Log into steam client open your inventory. You just need to login to steam through the link above and.

Go To This Link (Log In To Your Account If Necessary) Your Steam Trade Url Is In The Trade Url Box.


Is it safe to give steam url? Help, i can't sign in. Click the trade offers button on the right.

This Is The Easiest Way You Can Find Your Steam Trade Url.


I need to see the history of all my trades i need help with trade offers my items are missing or stolen i'd like to report a scammer i'd like to see the trading policy and recommended practices i'm unable to trade i need my steam trade url. The other path is to go to settings and scroll down to field marked as steam trade url. Step 2 now click on your name as shown in picture below and then click on “inventory”.

Related Posts